- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds ‘dense’ versions of ore blocks that will drop 3x the items that regular ore will. It generates about 1-10 dense blocks per chunk (replacing already generated ores). for an overall increase in ores of about 5%. The textures for the dense ores are dynamically generated from the base ores texture and the equivalent ‘stone’ texture. This means that you won’t need to create a new texture for your texture packs (although you can create one anyway if you’re not happy with the way it looks).
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.