Default World Generator Mod 1.7.10 is a mod designed for Minecraft ModPack makers who want to have a specific world generator selected by default. The user is still able to change it if they desire, but it will change it from “default” to what ever you specify in the config file. This is a client only side mod, and does not go on the server.
Install the mod into your mods folder, make sure the mod that provides your world generator is also installed. Launch minecraft, once it is loaded close minecraft and edit the defaultworldgenerator.cfg file that is in your config folder. If you know the name of the generator, just replace default with the name.
How to install Default World Generator Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Default World Generator Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by fireball1725, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Default World Generator Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Default World Generator Mod
- Default World Generator Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Default World Generator Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Default World Generator Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Default World Generator Mod