Default World Generator Mod
- Updated September 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Default World Generator Mod 1.7.10 is a mod designed for Minecraft ModPack makers who want to have a specific world generator selected by default. The user is still able to change it if they desire, but it will change it from “default” to what ever you specify in the config file. This is a client only side mod, and does not go on the server.
Install the mod into your mods folder, make sure the mod that provides your world generator is also installed. Launch minecraft, once it is loaded close minecraft and edit the defaultworldgenerator.cfg file that is in your config folder. If you know the name of the generator, just replace default with the name.
How to install Default World Generator Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Default World Generator Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by fireball1725, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!