Minecraft an open-world game that promotes creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving in an immersive environment where the only limit is your imagination.
Mods are add-ons allow changes Minecraft's game content from what it originally was. With Mods you can make your own world within Minecraft by programming a whole new set of rules and situations!
- Updated on: May 21, 2018
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.12.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Deeper Pockets Mod is a fork of Deep Pockets for Minecraft 1.12.2 allowed under the MIT license.
Deeper Pockets Mod Features:
Deeper Pockets Mod adds different backpacks that store items in a very loose way. Rather than giving you specific numbers, you are given a general idea.
In order to retrieve the items from your backpack, sneak right click an inventory to insert the items. They will be placed randomly throughout.
Currently there are only 2 tiers of Miner’s Backpacks. The Miner’s Backpack (which can store 5 types) and the Advanced Miner’s Backpack (which can store 10).
|A few||1 to 4|
|Several||5 to 15|
|Piles of||16 to 31|
|Lots of||32 to 63|
|Hoards of||64 to 127|
|Throngs of||128 to 255|
|Swarms of||256 to 511|
|Zounds of||512 to 1023|
|Legions of||1024 and higher|
No videos available
How to install Deeper Pockets Mod?
Follow STEP BY STEP to guide you how to install Deeper Pockets Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge. If not, please download Minecraft Forge API for your Minecraft version.
- Go to download section on the below and download the latest mod version for your Minecraft version.
- Open the “mods” folder in your Minecraft.
- On Windows – Press ⊞ Win+R and type %appdata%. Open the “.minecraft” folder to find the “mods” folder.
- On Mac – From your desktop press ⌘ Command+⇧ Shift+G and type ~/Library. Open the “Application Support” folder and then “.minecraft” to find the “mods” folder.
- On Linux – Press Ctrl+Alt+T to open the Terminal, then type xdg-open ~/.minecraft. You’ll see the “mods” folder in this directory.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Play & Enjoy!
Download Deeper Pockets Mod
This is made by TehNut, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.