Deeper Caves Mod adds many levels of caves below the default Overworld. At this point, there are (unfinished) Drop, Maze, Crystal, Compressed, and Bedrock Plains levels. All ore blocks on those levels have been added. However, Ametrine also does not have the mob-attracting effect, and there is no Molten Iron, just Lava in its place. Note: This mod contains a version checker.
Most of the added blocks:
The Drop level:
The Crystal level:
The Compressed level:
The Bedrock Plains level:
To get other types of ametrine-tipped pickaxes, replace the iron pickaxe in the recipe with another type of vanilla pickaxe (e.g. stone, diamond).
Resource blocks are made with 9 resources as usual.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Deeper Caves Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Deeper Caves Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install Deeper Caves Mod
- Deeper Caves Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Deeper Caves Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft Deeper Caves Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 Deeper Caves Mod