- Updated on: January 2, 2017
- Newest File: deeppockets-1.1x-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11
- License: All Rights Reserved
Tired of running out in inventory space while mining? Think modded Minecraft has too many ores? Well look no further. With your new Deep Pockets Backpack you’ll always have room for more. Each backpack can hold up to 5 different items (non-mining related items may void warranty). How many items can it hold? As many as you can put into it. With your new backpack you don’t have to worry about how many ores you’ve mined, in fact this backpack is so deep you can even reach inside to count the what’s in it, but who cares about keeping things organized, you just want room for more minerals.
Getting things out of the your backpack is easy. Just right-click on a chest to dump the contents. It’s a little messy, but that’s a small price to pay for the convenience it provides.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Deep Pockets Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by RebelKeithy, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.