- Updated October 1, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
DecoyDragons Mod is currently a small mod that adds small tamable dragons to the game. So far, DecoyDragons adds a variety of dragons that spawn in certain biomes. All dragons are tamable with their respective items, and can be told to sit like a wolf by right clicking. The Dragons are immune to fire and cannot drown. There are tiered dragons and Rainbow opal ore.
- Tier 1: More common, tame with rainbow opal chunks.
- Tier 2: Rare, tame with Pure rainbow opal gems.
How to craft chunks: Three rainbow opal gems.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!