DecoyDragons Mod is currently a small mod that adds small tamable dragons to the game. So far, DecoyDragons adds a variety of dragons that spawn in certain biomes. All dragons are tamable with their respective items, and can be told to sit like a wolf by right clicking. The Dragons are immune to fire and cannot drown. There are tiered dragons and Rainbow opal ore.
- Tier 1: More common, tame with rainbow opal chunks.
- Tier 2: Rare, tame with Pure rainbow opal gems.
How to craft chunks: Three rainbow opal gems.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- DecoyDragons Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install DecoyDragons Mod
- DecoyDragons Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install DecoyDragons Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft DecoyDragons Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 DecoyDragons Mod