Deadbush Tools Mod 1.8 adds powerful tools to your game.
- Deadbush Sword
- Deadbush Shovel
- Deadbush Hoe
- Deadbush Axe
- Deadbush Pickaxe
- Deadbush Spear
- Deadbush Battle Axe
- Deadbush Helmet
- Deadbush Chestplate
- Deadbush Leggings
- Deadbush Boots
- Deadbush Apple
- Deadbush Mob
You can make the basic tools and armors as the minecraft tools and armors, but you must use deadbush as the material.
Deadbush Battle Axe
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Deadbush Tools Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Arionas_MC, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Deadbush Tools Mod 1.8 Download
- How To Install Deadbush Tools Mod
- Deadbush Tools Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Deadbush Tools Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.8
- minecraft mods 1.8 download
- Minecraft Deadbush Tools Mod 1.8
- Minecraft 1.8 Deadbush Tools Mod