- Updated on: November 22, 2016
- Newest File: davincisvessels-1.10.2-0005-full.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Wanna fly that giant sky island you made the other day? Want to actually use that pirate ship you built? Then Davincis Vessels Mod 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10 is what you need. Place a helm, add some balloons and off you go!
You must download MOVING WORLD for DV to work. Many Config options are Moving World specific
Q: Will you make it possible for me to walk on moving ships?
A: The chances are low, if it does happen it will not be very soon, it’s a large amount of work to hook into minecraft’s collision system and tell it to behave differently just for me.
Q: Working blocks on ships?
A: Yes, eventually but they will be limited, and you will need to tell the mod which ones work in the config file. For example, you wouldn’t want buildcraft quarries working by default because that’s not a good idea, but you would want engines working because that’s awesome.
Q: What’s MovingWorld?
A: A dependency that stores information on how to build ships as well as render them, it’s important. DV will not work without it!
Q: How big can I make a ship?
A: 2048 blocks is the default max, this can be configured.
Q: Does it work with *MOD HERE*?
A: It should, but I can’t guarantee anything, if in doubt make a test world, check if it works. If it does, great! If it doesn’t, make a bug report.
Q: Can I use it in my modpack
A: Read the spoiler below!
Q: How do I install?
A: First install the latest version of forge, then install the latest builds of both MovingWorld, and DV
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Davincis Vessels Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by darkevilmac, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.