Whats’s about DangerRPG Mod?
This mod will add an element of RPG in your Minecraft.
At first, mod adds system of player’s level. Player can spend some your minecraft’s level to raise your stats.
At this moment, mod has the following player stats: max health, mana (yes, this mod adds its own mana), health and mana regenerations, strength (increases phisical damage), agility (increases attack speed), intelligence (increases magic damage), different motion attributes (move speed, jump, etc), passive phisical and magic immunity and other.
Secondly, mod adds level system for all mobs in minecraft. The farther mob spawns from player’s spawn point, the higher level it gets. Mob gets one lvl point for each 50 metres from player’s spawn. Each lvl point adds to mob some stats (health, damage).
Thirdly, mod adds:
- A lot of many different weapons, tools, armors and bows.
- Tool materials such as obsidian, bedrock, black matter, white matter.
- Some weapon and armor types such as throwable knife, katana, scythe, hammer, magic armor and other. Each type has its own item stats. For example, damage, speed, swing range, magic resistance, phisical resistance.
- Magic staffs, which deals magic damage and spends player’s mana.
- Workbench 5×5.
- Player’s menu – place, when you can increase player stats or see an equipment.
All weapons, tools and armors are levelable too. In the future each level will increase some item stats. Now it increases only max durablity (at 15 lvl adds infinite durability).
- New player stats;
- New items and item stats;
- New loot from high lvl mobs;
- System of gems (you can insert a gem in any item and get a passive features of some kind);
- Its own mobs (in distance future).
- System of dungeons (in distance future).
Mod adds level system for all mobs (and from other mods too) notes in config file. You can activate level system for all mobs, or for your own list (look in config file, by default all mobs are activated). The same applies for items. You can activate item stats in config (by default activated only default Minecraft items and DangerRPG items).
Installing the mod
1. Make sure Forge is installed.
2. Put the jar in your mods folder.
How to install DangerRPG Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the DangerRPG Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Mixac1, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.