- Updated on: December 3, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Damage Indicators Mod 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2 will show through a small window, various values of the mob or animal that we are targeting. The information you give us is the remaining health of self, their species and indicate if it is a friendly or hostile one.
Besides this the mod adds other visual effects that can be useful, for example when hitting an enemy, a number that indicates the damage we have caused to our opponent appears. If you do a “critical” we also indicated.
This is one of the first mods to be updated to version 1.7.2 and it is still in beta, but it’s functional.
The Damage Indicators mod adds an RPG feel to Minecraft by displaying the health of any mob that is nearby or that you are currently attacking. The mod has many configuration options and will even work on some Minecraft servers displaying player health.
How to install:
- Download Minecraft Forge (http://files.minecraftforge.net/)
- Download Indicators Damage Mod
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the installer Forge.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into .minecraft / mods
- Information about the beings of the game!