- Updated October 31, 2016
- Dalek Mod Update 44
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.5.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Dalek Mod consists of many different features from Doctor Who such as Cybermen, Daleks, The Empty Child, Autons, The Tardis, Weeping Angles, K9 and much more!
Whilst using the mod you can travel the universe using the fully functional Tardis, explore a vast array of planets, battle the Cybermen and Daleks. Play by yourself in single player or play with friends and go on an amazing adventure. All this and more from just a simple forge installation!
What does the mod include?
Dalek Mod includes a vast range of features, covering almost all aspects of Doctor Who, from clothes, to Daleks, to Cybermen, to multiple Tardises, lots of Sonic Screwdrivers and more!
- 60s Daleks (A vast assortment of different types)
- 70s Daleks (A vast assortment of different types)
- 80s Daleks (A vast assortment of different types)
- Asylum Daleks (A large array of different types of damaged insane Daleks from the Asylum)
- Special Weapons Dalek
- Suicide Daleks
- Paradigm Daleks
- Movie Daleks
- Time War Daleks
- Marine Daleks
- Invasion Daleks
- Imperial / Renegade Daleks
- Dalek Storm (Boss)
- TV-21 Dalek (Boss)
- Ender Daleks
- Nether Daleks
- Ironside Daleks
- 80s Cybermen
- Moderen Cybermen
- Tenth Planet Cybermen
- UNIT Soldier
- Companion (formerly Clara, although K9 is a tameable entity)
- Classic Players
- Ice Warriors
- Time Lords
- Weeping Angels
- Empty Mobs
- Clockwork Droid
- Empty Child
- Empty Villagers (Gas Mask Zombies)
- Empty NPC (Gas Mask Zombies)
- Gel Guard
- Bacteria Spiders
- Dalek Storm
- TV21 Emperor Dalek
- Cyber Leader
All of the Planets in the Dalek Mod
- Skaro (Home planet of the Daleks)
- Forest in a box
- The Moon
- Omicron Persei 8
All of the different TARDISes in the Dalek Mod
- Classic TARDIS
- War Doctor’s TARDIS
- 9th/10th Doctor’s TARDIS
- Bad Wolf TARDIS (Links to the Coral Console)
- 2013 Dalek Mod TARDIS
- 11th Doctor’s TARDIS
- 2014 Dalek Mod TARDIS (Under Construction!)
- 80’s TARDIS Exterior (Under Construction!)
The Sonic Screwdriver is a valuable tool that has sound effects and has different variations. The Sonics can each do the following:
- Send a Redstone signal (Broken in current versions)
- Open iron doors
- Ignite TNT
- Turn on redstone lamp
- Shatter glass panes (Right click and hold, just make sure you are not in hitting distance of the pane)
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Dalek Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by 1WTC, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!