- Updated November 22, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
DaFlight Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10 which is a mod inspired by the likes of Zombe’s ModPack, will make you completely excited when installing and using it for your Minecraft. This mod is a sprint-mod with a simple fullbright feature bundled in for good measure.-based fly/
- Fly Mod – ditch creative flight for a speedier (or slower) flying experience. DaFlight has two speed settings, normal and boosted.
- Sprint Mod – run and jump around like a maniac. Also has a “normal” and boosted speed mode.
- FullBright – a gamma boost that lights up even the darkest of places.
- Customisation – from controlling how much “momentum” you have while flying, to how quickly you move from side to side, you?ll be able to find the perfect set-up.
- Compatibility (fingers crossed!) – DaFlight ?should? be compatible with most mods (providing they?re compatible with LiteLoader). This includes and Forge (at the time of testing).
- Server-side Management
DaFlights Config Panel
Controls can be re-bound in minecraft’s “Control Settings”.
Control Name (DefaultKey) – Description:
- Toggle Flight (F) – Turn FlightMod on/off
- Toggle Sprint (R) – Turn SprintMod on/off
- Toggle Speed (X) – Turn SpeedBoost on/off for FlightMod or SprintMod
- Speed++ (]) – Increase the speed for FlightMod or SprintMod (depending on which is active)
- Speed- ([) – Decrease the speed for FlightMod or SprintMod (depending on which is active)
- FullBright (-) ? Turn fullbright on/off
On Increasing/Decreasing Speeds:
The “Speed++” and “Speed-“ controls will only adjust the speed modifier for the mode you are currently using. For example, FlightMod has a “base speed” mode and a “boosted speed” mode (denoted by an asterisk *). You can adjust each speed independently, and those settings will be stored in your mod config file. The same can be said for SprintMod.
You can modify your DaFlight settings from the LiteLoader ConfigPanel
- DaFlight has been designed with SingePlayer and Creative-type servers in-mind (or any server that would normally allow flying). Therefore, you will not be protected from fall damage unless the server has been set up that way.
How to install:
- Download and install LiteLoader
- Download the mod
- Drop the DaFlight “.litemod” file into your “/mods/” folder.
This mod is made by dags_, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!