- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: D3Core-1.9.4-188.8.131.52.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
D3Core Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 that allows us to simplify some features and configuration options.
Our mods which require this core:
- Lumberjack Mod
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod
- Json Loot Bags Mod
- AutoCrafter 2000 Mod
- D3 Commands Mod
- GreenThumb Mod
- TorchTools Mod
What it do?
- Enable/Disable/Edit Endermen block pickups. You can also make them drop your stolen goods again! (Limited to Blocks with ID’s 255 and below.)
- 100% remove rain. No more rainy days! (Works on servers if configured on server side.)
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Edit the config of all of our mods in one place! (Launch the game, Click the ‘Mods’ button, Find ‘D3Core’, Click ‘Config’ and edit away!)
- String ID/Unlocalized name/Ore dictionary entries add to the hover tooltip. Activate by pressing F3+H. (Individual Enable/Disable in the Core config.)
- Disable sleep from advancing the day or disable sleeping altogether!
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Version checker for all DoubleDoorDev Mods. (You can disable all of them in one go via the Core config.)
- Keep items when dying to void damage! (Per dimension toggling!)
- Sick of spawning under the ocean? Turn on lilypad spawning! (Off by default. Creates new lilypad every time the player connects to the game.)
- “Clays torture mode” Turn this on to disable players dropping items on death! It’s like hard core but not! 😀 (Off by default for obvious reasons.)
- Many more things; TODO: @clay: Add stuff to this list.
- /setloginmessage – Reset the login message!
- /setloginmessage [text] – Set the login message!
Tooltip options with all active!
Configuration screen with most of our mods listed!
How to install D3Core Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the D3Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.