- Updated August 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
D3Core Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 that allows us to simplify some features and configuration options.
Our mods which require this core:
- Lumberjack Mod
- MineTweaker RecipeMaker Mod
- Json Loot Bags Mod
- AutoCrafter 2000 Mod
- D3 Commands Mod
- GreenThumb Mod
- TorchTools Mod
What it do?
- Enable/Disable/Edit Endermen block pickups. You can also make them drop your stolen goods again! (Limited to Blocks with ID’s 255 and below.)
- 100% remove rain. No more rainy days! (Works on servers if configured on server side.)
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Edit the config of all of our mods in one place! (Launch the game, Click the ‘Mods’ button, Find ‘D3Core’, Click ‘Config’ and edit away!)
- String ID/Unlocalized name/Ore dictionary entries add to the hover tooltip. Activate by pressing F3+H. (Individual Enable/Disable in the Core config.)
- Disable sleep from advancing the day or disable sleeping altogether!
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Version checker for all DoubleDoorDev Mods. (You can disable all of them in one go via the Core config.)
- Keep items when dying to void damage! (Per dimension toggling!)
- Sick of spawning under the ocean? Turn on lilypad spawning! (Off by default. Creates new lilypad every time the player connects to the game.)
- “Clays torture mode” Turn this on to disable players dropping items on death! It’s like hard core but not! 😀 (Off by default for obvious reasons.)
- Many more things; TODO: @clay: Add stuff to this list.
- /setloginmessage – Reset the login message!
- /setloginmessage [text] – Set the login message!
Tooltip options with all active!
Configuration screen with most of our mods listed!
How to install D3Core Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the D3Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!