D3 Commands Mod
- Updated August 28, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What it do?
D3 Commands Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 adds new or improved commands to minecraft!
New things it adds!
- /kill – Now allows you to kill other people instead of killing yourself!
- /tps – Not only in forge now! Useable by anyone! 😀
- /tpx – Stuck in another world? Daum that stinks! Tpx out!
- /getuuid [username] [username 2] […] – Hate that mojang changed player data files to UUID? Now you can find out who’s who and safely delete it!
- /tp [Dimension ID] [x] [y] [z] – Just an updated /tp.
- /top – Teleports the user to the top of the world.
- /heal [player] – Heals the user or targets health.
- /feed [player] – Feed the user or target.
- /fly [player] – Enables/Disabled creative flight for the user or the target.
- /god [player] – Enables/Disables invisibility for the user or target.
- /back – Teleports the user back to where they died last.
- /mem – Reports the memory usage for the sever.
- /gm – Shorthand for /gamemode
- /invsee [player] – Opens the player’s inventory. (Only allows the user to see what’s in the inventory, not edit.)
- /spawn [player] – Teleports the user/target to spawn.
- /pos <player> – Gets the current X, Y, Z of the player specified.
- /explorers [# of players] [Dim] [x z] – Returns the farthest player away from where you currently are by default. [# of players] – changes how many players are returned. [Dim] – changes the dimension to look in. [X Z] – sets a new center point to calculate from.
- /smite [player] [radius] [strikes] – Smites the target within the radius with X amount of strikes.
- /fireworks [player] [radius] [rockets] – Fires fireworks at target in X Radius with X rockets.
Use tab to assist in completion!
‘Kit’ Comand system!
Now you can create new commands to let people get items! There is no timer/usage limiting and it does not support NBT.
This can be edited inside the D3Comamnds config file.
NOTE: subcatagoryname MUST BE UNIQUE! IT WILL NOT WORK OTHERWISE!
# A list of alternative names. Case sensitive!
# Allow a username to be specified, to give the item to someone else.
# Set a custom display name if you want it.
S:displayname=All mighty dirt. (Only for hole filling!)
# Easy enable / disable here. Enabled by default!
# The item name part of the item’s ID. Case sensitive! Required!
# The message that appears after a successful command.
S:message=Fill those holes!
# Metadata or Damage value of the item. [range: -2147483648 ~ 2147483647]
# The modid part of the item’s ID. Use ‘minecraft’ for vanilla items. This automatically disables the command if the mod isn’t loaded. Case sensitive! Required!
# The name of the command. aka the part after the slash. Cannot have spaces. Case sensitive! Required!
# The stacksize. 0 is a nice troll btw :p [range: 0 ~ 64]
How to install D3 Commands Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the D3 Commands Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!