- Updated on: August 28, 2016
- Newest File: D3Commands-1.9.4-220.127.116.11.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
What it do?
D3 Commands Mod 1.10.2,1.7.10 adds new or improved commands to minecraft!
New things it adds!
- /kill – Now allows you to kill other people instead of killing yourself!
- /tps – Not only in forge now! Useable by anyone! 😀
- /tpx – Stuck in another world? Daum that stinks! Tpx out!
- /getuuid [username] [username 2] […] – Hate that mojang changed player data files to UUID? Now you can find out who’s who and safely delete it!
- /tp [Dimension ID] [x] [y] [z] – Just an updated /tp.
- /top – Teleports the user to the top of the world.
- /heal [player] – Heals the user or targets health.
- /feed [player] – Feed the user or target.
- /fly [player] – Enables/Disabled creative flight for the user or the target.
- /god [player] – Enables/Disables invisibility for the user or target.
- /back – Teleports the user back to where they died last.
- /mem – Reports the memory usage for the sever.
- /gm – Shorthand for /gamemode
- /invsee [player] – Opens the player’s inventory. (Only allows the user to see what’s in the inventory, not edit.)
- /spawn [player] – Teleports the user/target to spawn.
- /pos <player> – Gets the current X, Y, Z of the player specified.
- /explorers [# of players] [Dim] [x z] – Returns the farthest player away from where you currently are by default. [# of players] – changes how many players are returned. [Dim] – changes the dimension to look in. [X Z] – sets a new center point to calculate from.
- /smite [player] [radius] [strikes] – Smites the target within the radius with X amount of strikes.
- /fireworks [player] [radius] [rockets] – Fires fireworks at target in X Radius with X rockets.
Use tab to assist in completion!
‘Kit’ Comand system!
Now you can create new commands to let people get items! There is no timer/usage limiting and it does not support NBT.
This can be edited inside the D3Comamnds config file.
NOTE: subcatagoryname MUST BE UNIQUE! IT WILL NOT WORK OTHERWISE!
# A list of alternative names. Case sensitive!
# Allow a username to be specified, to give the item to someone else.
# Set a custom display name if you want it.
S:displayname=All mighty dirt. (Only for hole filling!)
# Easy enable / disable here. Enabled by default!
# The item name part of the item’s ID. Case sensitive! Required!
# The message that appears after a successful command.
S:message=Fill those holes!
# Metadata or Damage value of the item. [range: -2147483648 ~ 2147483647]
# The modid part of the item’s ID. Use ‘minecraft’ for vanilla items. This automatically disables the command if the mod isn’t loaded. Case sensitive! Required!
# The name of the command. aka the part after the slash. Cannot have spaces. Case sensitive! Required!
# The stacksize. 0 is a nice troll btw :p [range: 0 ~ 64]
How to install D3 Commands Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the D3 Commands Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by DoubleDoorDevelopment, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.