- Updated on: August 5, 2017
- Newest File: CyclopsCore-1.12-0.10.12.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8.9, 1.12
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cyclops Core Mod is API and allows you to declare custom recipes via XML, more information on this can be found on the wiki.
A coremod/library required by the mods listed at https://github.com/CyclopsMC.
Mods which requires this API:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cyclops Core Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by kroeser, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.