- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File: cxlibrary-1.11-1.3.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11,1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
CXLibrary Mod is just a library mod that contains code used by some of CubeX2’s mods:
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CXLibrary Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CubeX2, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.