- Updated on: September 17, 2016
- Newest File: CustomThings-MC1.7.10-0.0.3-55.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
CustomThings Mod 1.7.10 allows the creation of custom items, blocks, achievements, and recipes via JSON files.
It was made to allow modpack creators to add their own special “custom things” to the game without a custom-made mod to do so.
Note: This mod REQUIRES EnderCore to run.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CustomThings Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by tterrag1098, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.