- Updated on: February 8, 2017
- Newest File: Customized Dungeon Loot v.1.0.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Customized Dungeon Loot Mod adds vanilla items with special abilities to the dungeon chests, like enchantments, custom names, attributes and more cool features!
Adds no new items and blocks! That means if you delete the mod later, you have still all custom items!
- ~25 new custom dungeon loot! And more will come soon!
- Items spawns in dungeons, mineshafts, tempels, nether, end, …
- If you review or test the mod can you activate the “Review Mode” in the config file. This makes the spawn chance of the items higher!
Create your own loot!
You can add or delete your own items to the game! You must only modifie the loot_table.json files in the Mod. (But be carefull)
Or simply change the spawn values or the stats of the items.
- Open the mod archive (Customized Dungeon Loot.jar)
- Go in the folder: assets/customizeddungeonloot/loot_tables
- And change the loot_table.json file that you need.
If you dont know, how to edit loot_tables, here is a little help for you:
- Custom Loot Tables
These screenshots shows a few dungeon chest thats generated in the world (with the review mode):
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Customized Dungeon Loot Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by XxRexRaptorxX, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.