- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Custom Stuff 2 mod allows you to add content to minecraft with simple text files. You can also send you created content in a zip to your friends and they have only put this zip into the custom stuff 2 mods directory. You can create chests, furnaces, ladders, torches that can also be placed on the ceiling, armory, food, potions, crafting recipes and much more.
- 17 block types, 70+ attributes to customize them
- 4 item types, 50+ attributes to customize them
- Crafting recipes, shaped and shapeless, ability to use the ore dictionary for them
- Smelting recipes, also with ore dictionary support
- Villager trade recipes
- Dungeon loot
- Creative tabs
- World generation, add your own ores to the world
- Ability to add scripts to your blocks and items
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Added expDrop block attribute
- Fixed crash during world generation
- Make game crash again if there is an error in a mod