Custom Stuff 2 Mod
- Updated June 23, 2015
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: All
- License: All Rights Reserved
Custom Stuff 2 mod allows you to add content to minecraft with simple text files. You can also send you created content in a zip to your friends and they have only put this zip into the custom stuff 2 mods directory. You can create chests, furnaces, ladders, torches that can also be placed on the ceiling, armory, food, potions, crafting recipes and much more.
- 17 block types, 70+ attributes to customize them
- 4 item types, 50+ attributes to customize them
- Crafting recipes, shaped and shapeless, ability to use the ore dictionary for them
- Smelting recipes, also with ore dictionary support
- Villager trade recipes
- Dungeon loot
- Creative tabs
- World generation, add your own ores to the world
- Ability to add scripts to your blocks and items
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Go to %appdata%.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into it.
- If one does not exist you can create one.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Added expDrop block attribute
- Fixed crash during world generation
- Make game crash again if there is an error in a mod
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!