Custom NPCs Mod
- Updated November 20, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4, 1.5.2, 1.4.x, 1.3.x
- License: All Rights Reserved
The Custom NPCs Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 allows you to create unique NPCs with the ability to edit jobs, health, what they trade for, what they carry, and even what they look like.
You will need to have the NPC wand to spawn new villagers or you can clone existing villagers with the clone tool and spawn them into your structures. You won’t be able to customize the cloned villagers unless you created them yourself first but you can drop them in wherever you like.
Editing the perks of your NPC is very easy in a simple GUI that explains the perks in separate tabs. Here you can edit the health level of them to what their purpose is. You can make them simple traders or armed guards or anything in between. The sky is pretty much the limit but above all they work for you now.
The Custom NPCs are incredibly customizable to look however you want. Any mob model is available to you including Golems, Zombies, spiders, and even customizable player models to edit to your will.
Once you’ve got your NPCs setup you can even add quests to the game. Control what your NPC is wanting you to do or find and set the rewards upon completion. This adds a new layer of Minecraft becoming a true RPG. Create a world for you and your friends, load it up with villagers and tradesman, and have an adventure while also building experience.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Custom NPCs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Noppes , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!