- Updated on: February 2, 2016
- Newest File: CustomMobSpawner 3.4.0
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Custom Mob Spawner Mod will be helpful to make the animals no longer despawn, also their spawn is based on the biome seed so that you can remove the randomness of spawning. There are several mods that relied on the prior mob spawning method to add custom mobs to the game, like Mo’Creatures, More Creeps and Weirdos, Humans+ and many more.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Custom Mob Spawner Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by DrZhark, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.