- Updated on: January 11, 2017
- Newest File: CustomMainMenu-MC1.11-2.0.3.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.11,1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Custom Main Menu Mod allows you to modify the main menu using a json file, you can modify the content / position of pretty much everything the vanilla menu contains. In addition you can also add new stuff to your menu like a slideshow, web links or completely new sub menus.
After your first run with this mod the only difference you should notice is that there is an additional button added in your main menu. If you look in the config/CustomMainMenu folder you will notice a file called menu.json. In there you will see all elements the vanilla main menu has, modifying the content and pressing the refresh button ingame will allow you to instantly see what changes you made (You can remove the refresh button once you are happy with your result). Everything in there should be fairly self explanatory if you have ever worked with json files.
All cursive properties allow a random value. Example: “text” : [“Text1″,”Text2″,”Text3″,”Text4”]. One of the values will be selected randomly every minecraft run.
For the texture / image / text property it takes a resource location (or (for images) if you use web as your resource domain an url to an image online). You can add your own resources ones using either a resource pack or Resource Loader Mod(easier).
Go to sections(Quick links)
Black and White
The Rising World
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Custom Main Menu Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Lumien, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.