- Updated on: May 30, 2016
- Newest File: CubeElementals.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cube Elementals Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10.
Cube Elementals Mod adds:
These spawn naturally throughout the world.
- Applies blindness on hit.
- Drops a Shadow Shard.
- Applies poison on hit.
- Drops a Poison Shard.
- Applies nausea on hit.
- Drops a Confusion Shard.
- Freezes target on hit.
- Drops an Ice Shard.
- Lowers jumping power on hit.
- Drops a Gravity Shard.
- Applies weakness on hit.
- Drops a Weakness Shard.
- Shadow, Poison, Confusion, Ice, Gravity and Weakness Shards: Used in crafting their respective swords.
- Sword Spirit: Not an actual sword; used for crafting other swords added by this mod.
These are slightly less powerful than diamond but are extremely enchantable.
- Shadow Sword: Applies blindness on hit.
- Poison Sword: Applies poison on hit.
- Confusion Sword: Applies nausea on hit.
- Ice Sword: Freezes target on hit.
- Gravity Sword: Lowers jumping power on hit.
- Weakness Sword: Applies weakness on hit.
Go to (Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cube Elementals Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Electroblast, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.