Crossbows Mod 1.10.2 adds (at the moment) 15 new crossbows and 9 new bolts. Each crossbow is able to fire bolts made of the same material or less valuable material. Iron and diamond crossbows are also able to shoot the special bolts – flame, explosive, teleport and spectral – however this could change depending on feedback. Bolts are fairly simple to construct: just a stick and the material that you want it to be, placed above. However in order to make the crossbows you need their respective bindings as well. Feel free to view the images to see the recipes.
The latest update also adds support for another mod of mine: enriched obsidian. With this mod installed alongside the enriched obsidian you will also gain access to enriched obsidian crossbows which are more powerful and durable than diamond.
How to install Crossbows Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Crossbows Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by CameronLow20, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.