Creeper Chickens Mod 1.8 ,1.7.10 - Need more gunpowder? Let’s breed and raise Creeper Chickens. Creeper Chickens, lay mysterious and unstable eggs.
- Updated on: January 27, 2017
- Newest File: CreeperChicks-1.11.2-2.2.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Need more gunpowder? Let’s breed and raise Creeper Chickens.
- Creeper Chickens, lay mysterious and unstable eggs.
- Break them down into gunpowder or thrown for explosive results.
- To get started, craft a Creeper treat with a Creeper head and two seeds.
- Creepers drop their heads when crushed by blocks.
- Breed Creeper Chickens with Tnt to increase your flock.
How to install Creeper Chickens Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Creeper Chickens Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Doctor_Wiggles, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.