- Updated on: May 24, 2016
- Newest File: CreeperAwareness-2.0.1-1.9.4
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Creeper Awareness Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 resurrects secret feature that was added in snapshot 14w11, and removed after because of the lag it was causing. And that’s simply because mojang implemented it in a very unefficient way.
Creeper / tnt that is about to explode, searches for each entity in radius=explosionPower*1.5:
Each affected entity finds random safe block away from center and path to it:
MC sends all affected entities to found block with speed=distance/ticksLeftBeforeExplosion:
Each new entity that enters dangerous zone before explosion will be processed?
Why is it less laggy?
- Instead of each entity scanning around for creepers, here that are creepers that are scanning and telling everybody around ?run, i will explode?
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Creeper Awareness Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by Elix_x, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.