Crazy Ores Modis an ever expanding exploration, adventure mod that adds a variety of new ores, dungeons, mobs, and blocks/items to spice up your Minecraft experience!
Go to sections(Quick links)
Zectium Dungeons spawn in the air and hold rare loot. Although these dungeons carry great treasures, they also hold evil Zectium Protectors.
Zectium Protectors can fly and shoot out Zectium Cores that explode on impact. These dungeons come equipped with Zectium Chests that are blast proof and can only be found in this setting.
A bunch of Zectium Protectors guarding their dungeon.
Adamite Dungeons spawn in the depths of the ocean. These ruin-filled dungeons carry loot along with a plethora of sharks.
An Adamite Dungeon.
Adamite dungeons are home to the Torpedo Shark. These little, yellow sharks only spawn in Adamite dungeons and are super fast when targeting their prey.
A Torpedo Shark swimming in the ocean.
Great White Sharks also spawn throughout the ocean and eat all living animals.
A Great white shark on the coast.
A Great white shark.
The Demonite Furnace has been revamped!
The demonite furnace now requires maintenance to keep running smoothly. If the proper precautions are not met, the furnace will overheat and explode.
An unlit Demonite Furnace surrounded by blast proof reinforced bricks and glass.
When using a Demonite Furnace, it is best advised to surround it with ice/packed ice. Different blocks have different values of chilling. Water and snow have lower cooling power than regular ice and even lower cooling power than packed ice.
If the surrounding area is not properly cooled, the furnace will begin to smoke and overheat. This results in lower health that leads to slower smelting time and eventually death/explosion.
A poorly cooled environment for a Demonite Furnace.
The main purpose of the demonite furnace is to combine different resources and duplicate items.
Cooking shark meat yields three cooked meats rather than two in a regular furnace.
If the furnace has been left uncooled for too long, it will enter a state called the point of no return.
An overheating demonite furnace on the brink of exploding.
Once the furnace reaches this state, it is extremely hard to regain control over the furnace and explosion is very likely.
Demonite furnace explosion aftermath.
CrazyOres adds four new types of bows and four new types of arrows all with their own special abilities. Using different bow and arrow combinations provide varying effects.
Basic Arrow Abilities:
- Flaming Arrows – set mobs and flammable blocks on fire.
- Explosive Arrows – create giant creator-like explosions.
- Freezing Arrows – creates a patch of snow, water, and ice and freezes all entities in its radius.
- Lightning Arrows – beams lightning down in the location of where the arrow landed.
The swift bow’s draw back speed is much faster than a normal bow and allows for faster shooting of critical shots.
The hell bow sets all arrows fired from it on fire. When combined with a flaming or explosive arrow, it creates fire and lava.
The dual shot bow allows you to shoot two same/different arrow types at a time.
The confusion bow has two main functions. When an arrow is shot from a confusion bow and hits a mob, anything in a radius of 5 blocks is flung in a random position and becomes nauseous. The confusion bow can also be used to teleport. If the arrow shot from the bow hits the ground, it teleports you to that destination. This can be useful for travel, but hindering in battle.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- CrazyOres Mod 1.7.10 Download
- How To Install CrazyOres Mod
- CrazyOres Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install CrazyOres Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.7.10
- minecraft mods 1.7.10 download
- Minecraft CrazyOres Mod 1.7.10
- Minecraft 1.7.10 CrazyOres Mod