- Updated on: April 28, 2017
- Newest File: cranesandconstruction-1.6.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
This mod adds cranes to minecraft, making building large repetitive structures a breeze!
The cranes can be of any length and height and are completely modular. They extract items from your inventory to build with.
A simple crane
Inside the crane
The gui when you right click the seat
How it works:
- You get crane base blocks and build a 1×1 pillar as high as you want.
- If you right click the base block of the pillar, it will automatically build the pillar for you as you click it.
- Somewhere on the pole, preferably almost at the top of it, replace 2 blocks from the pillar with crane cores which act as your seat.
- Next, place a horizontal line of the crane base blocks somewhere on the pole. The longer the line, the longer the range.
- Next, climb up the pole and right click the core/seat.
- In the gui, you can:
- hold down middle click to move around the bottom region
- scroll zoom in and out of the bottom region
- select a block to use from your inventory on the left
- click a block in the bottom region to place it
- click + drag in the bottom region to place continuously
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cranes & Construction Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by saadodi, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.