CraftTweaker – Customized Minetweaker3 Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.9, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 is a continuation of Minetweaker3 by StanH. According to the Minetweaker3 github readme.md I have to put the word, “Customized” in the mod name and mod jar, as I have done. CraftTweaker – Customized Minetweaker3 is updated for 1.9 and is more updated than the original Minetweaker3 mod by StanH which can be found here
Currently, all the information that is on the Minetweaker3 wiki applies to CraftTweaker
MineTweaker allows you to customize your modpack or server with a simple scripting language. With a few instructions, you can add or remove recipes, change mod recipes, alter names, change furnace recipes, the ore dictionary, tooltips and many other things.
MineTweaker is often used to fix conflicting recipes and make recipes from different mods interact and balance with each other better. Scripts are sent from server to client, thus different servers using the same MineTweaker-enabled modpack may have different configurations without having to update clients.
The wiki can be found here.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CraftTweaker Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by jaredlll08, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.