- Updated on: May 7, 2017
- Newest File: CraftingSlabs-1.10.2-1.10.2-2.3.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.11.2, 1.10.2, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Crafting Slabs Mod 1.9,1.8.9,1.7.10 added:
- A slab version of the Crafting Table
- A slab version of the Furnace
- If MCMultiPart is installed, Crafting Slabs and Furnace Slabs can be placed in the same block, and any other MCMP compatible part can also be used.
- If Crafting Tweaks is installed, Crafting Tweaks buttons are present in the Crafting Slab GUI.
- If Just Enough Item is installed, the ‘+’ button can be used in the Furnace Slab and Crafting Slab to fill in recipes.
- ShadowMC 3.0.0 ALPHA 5 or later is required.
- MCMultiPart 1.0.4 or later is required if you want to use Crafting Slabs and Furnace Slabs in the same block.
How to install Crafting Slabs Mod:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Crafting Slabs Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by shadowfactsmc, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.