Crafting is a Breeze Mod
- Updated November 21, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Crafting is a Breeze Mod 1.10.2,1.9.4,1.8.9,1.7.10 is a very simple mod that adds new recipes into Minecraft. You can uncraft items to get some resources back.
You can change out any of these tools for other ones. They will give you the same amount back
You can change out any of the armor for other ones. They will give you the same amount back
Any other block type will work with these. The ones shown are for the screenshots.
Iron bars are no longer supported due to an exploit, please ignore them in the pictures.
Each set of recipes can be disabled, and the chat message as well. On the main menu, go to Mods > Crafting is a Breeze > Config. Just disable any recipes and restart your game
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Crafting is a Breeze Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Sammy00x6, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!