- Updated on: May 23, 2017
- Newest File: Crafting Dead Origins 1.1.2-b1
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Crafting Dead Mod 1.6.4 is a Multiplayer based mod that puts you into a Zombie Apocalypse. Look for loot, craft base parts and fend off endless masses of zombies. The mod completely changes the way you look at Minecraft. Customize your character with backpacks, clothing, tactical vests and guns! The guns are fully customizable with attachments and paints! Crafting Dead has been around for over two years now and is still constantly evolving. Welcome to Aftermath.
A Server Kit comes with the necessary libraries and cauldron jar required to run the mod. You do not have to download this every time you want to update your server. (To update your server, just download the mod.zip and place it in the mods folder in replace of the old version)
– Aftermath Server Kit: Download
Crafting Dead Custom Flags is a plugin that will allow server owners to edit Crafting Dead player data is specific world guard regions.
Command: /supplydrop <help,spawn,add,clear,killall> [USERNAME]
– /supplydrop help = displays the commands
– /supplydrop spawn [USERNAME] = spawn a supply drop at player location
– /supplydrop add = adds a supply drop spawn location at the player
– /supplydrop clear = removes all spawn locations
– /supplydrop killall = removes all spawned in supply drops
Description: Random TPs a player to a location
Description: Adds a location for players to randomly TP to
Description: Clears all Random spawns saved
Description: Allows specific player’s on a server to place bases
Custom Main Menu
Custom Built in Servers
Multiplayer Survival Aspects (Custom Safe Zones/Traders)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Crafting Dead Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by andrewf3rullo14, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.