- Updated May 26, 2016
- CraftHeraldry 1.1.3
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10,1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Craftheraldry Mod 1.7.10,1.6.4 is an excellent mod for creating custom banners. It has a wonderfully simple interface for creating a banner from a multitude of different options.
The steps are pretty basic. You’ll first need need a Heraldic Scroll, which will allow you to customize your banner.
There are over 1270 different icons along with any color to choose from so the combinations are seemingly endless.
Once you’ve completed your design you can either craft a hanging banner or a posted one.
Then place it and right click with your designed heraldic scroll. It’s really that simple but adds so much to the aesthetic of your buildings. This mod is perfect for castles and really brings some authenticity and vibrancy to a medieval theme.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Craftheraldry Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This Mod is made by Vazkii , all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!