- Updated on: January 29, 2016
- Newest File: CraftGuide-188.8.131.52-forge.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.7.2, 1.6.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
The CraftGuide Mod is a simple to use mod that adds a new book to the game. This book contains every crafting recipe in Minecraft including most mod recipes.
The guide displays everything in a scrollable GUI. It shows all the necessary items required for crafting and any item-specific info will popup when you hover over the icons.
You can even filter out certain items to learn everything you can craft with that particular piece.
If you have questions on what to smelt/burn to get a certain item, then this guide has all your answers.
And if you’re a fledgling alchemist or you simply want to reference how to craft potions, this guid has you covered as well.
You can also set the options in the settings menu to display only the recipe types you want. So you can choose to show or hide the alchemy, smelting, and standard recipes if you’d prefer not to see a particular group or if you only want to see that group(s).
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CraftGuide Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This mod is made by Uristqwerty , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.