- Updated on: November 28, 2016
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8
- License: All Rights Reserved
Craftable Waypoints Mod adds survival-friendly waypoints into your Minecraft world. Unlike other waypoints mods, with this mod waypoints can’t just be created anywhere at any time. You will actually have to craft them using the crafting table. This gives waypoints actual value as well as additional use for various resources like dyes, strings, anvils and player experience. Waypoints are stored server-side and are visible to all players in the world so this mod can also be used to make global waypoints on your server.
Crafting a waypoint
Colouring a waypoint (optional)
Naming a waypoint (optional)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Craftable Waypoints Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by xaero96, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.