- Updated on: February 3, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.8.1
- License: All Rights Reserved
Your car has broken down so you head to a nearby town to stay the night. You soon learn that something is going on around there. What is that man running the power plant up to? You have to explore the area to find out and stop him!
Crack in the World is a short adventure map focused on story and special effects. In typical adventure fashion, you go around exploring places, talking to NPCs to gather information and items, and unlocking the next part of the story. I would not consider this map difficult. It can be completed in approximately 30 – 40 minutes.
- Awesome cutscenes and special effects
- Custom resource pack with block shapes, textures, sounds, and music
- An epic finale
- This map is for Minecraft 1.8.1 (no mods).
- Please turn off all other resource packs. There is a custom resource pack in the level directory so if you’re playing in single player mode then it should load automatically. If you’re playing on a server then the ‘resources.zip’ file in the level directory can be installed just like a normal resource pack on the clients.
- If you’re playing on a server then you must enable command blocks in the server config.
- The map looks best when particles are set to “All” or “Decreased” and your render distance is greater than 6 chunks.
- I tried to keep this compatible with multiplayer so it should work with multiple players if you stay somewhat together. Let me know if it works or breaks.
*Resource pack contents were created by me with the exception of music by Kevin MacLeod and Kai Engel.
This map was made in Minecraft 1.8.1 (PC/Mac), it’s important to play on the same Minecraft client version.