- Updated on: May 5, 2017
- Newest File: BedrockBreakersMod-1.0-1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cosmic’s Bedrock Breaker Mod. This is a simple mod which adds the ability to make blocks which break bedrock. This mod adds 2 options which are the normal and enchanted bedrock breaker.
Place down the bedrock breaker above or below a bedrock block, once you have done that, you can right click on the block to replace the upper and lower blocks with obsidian. The Enchanted version of the block will drop an actual bedrock block, although vastly more expensive.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cosmic’s Bedrock Breaker Mod Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by torpedoslo, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.