- Updated November 24, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.8.9,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Main Util mod with all the fixin’s
CoroUtil Mod is a giant collection of common code used between all my mods. Its technically 4 forge mods at the moment, coroai, buildmod, configmod, and extendedrenderer combined.
- BuildMod: Loads schematic files into the game and prints them, also has copy paste mode enableable via BuildMod.cfg or ingame config
- ConfigMod: allows for runtime editing of configs via /config command
- Extended Renderer: Custom particle renderer used for mainly weather mod particles and tornadoes
- CoroAI: A whole pile of common code, generations of AI systems and many other systems
New in 1.1.9 for 1.10.2:
– Readded /config GUI, still kinda glitchy and missing a background render though
– small internal changes,
New in 1.1.8 for 1.10.2:
– Works with optifine, using a work around due to optifine breaking forge methods
– Reapplied a fix that was somehow undone, fix was for other mods like minimap mods making clouds invisible
New in 1.1.7 for 1.10.2:
– Switched to a more efficient way to access particle fields
– Fixed some bad code that broke on dedicated server use
New in 1.1.6 for 1.10.2:
– Updated to MC 1.10.2
New in v1.1.5 for MC 1.7.10:
– Improved config mod GUI, long strings can now be sent without getting cut off
– Changed commands “/coroutil list”
— now lists fully qualified class names by default to assist populating custom spawn lists
— use “/coroutil list simple” for easier to read listing of active entities
– Added command “/coroutilc list” for client side only listing of entities and their counts
– Mod is now logging data for a future Dynamic Difficulty system that will be used eventually
— equipment ratings
— time spent in world save
— damage per second done to mobs per chunk
— resources mined
— Toggleable in CoroUtil_DynamicDifficulty.cfg -> trackChunkData
New in v1.1.4 for MC 1.8.9:
– Updated to MC 1.8.9
– Stripped out a lot of old code and code that isnt currently needed
New in v1.1.3:
– Fixed ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException exceptions, and NPE issues for some mods relating to PFQueue
New in v1.1.2:
– A bunch of stuff I cant remember, first setup of this separate coroutil page
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the CoroUtil Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Corosus, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!