- Updated on: June 23, 2015
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.6.4, 1.6.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Have you ever spend a long time swimming around in Minecraft, trying to make it from one area to the next, perhaps you lost your boat or were shipwrecked? Did you notice how boring it can be and how dark the underwater is? There are endless oceans in the world of Minecraft, scattered across the landscape, sort of taunting you during your endless liquid travels. Coral Reef Mod fixes that, adding tons of cool new blocks, a plethora of new vegetation and even an underwater light source! Beautiful sub ocean terrain beckons out to be explored, giving a brand new life the the watery depths. You can almost sense the fish swimming around, nearly sense the danger as you float through razor sharp coral reef. Imagine your pirate ship, with a hole breached in the hull and water pouring in, carved open on the sharp reef. You might dive out explore the inky deep, harvesting new materials to decorate your bounty filled pirate cove.
Go to (Quick links)
- Underwater scenery!
- Light sources
- Tons of new blocks
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge