Corail Tombstone Mod
- Updated September 16, 2016
- Corail Tombstone Full 1.2.3 for 1.9.4 to 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10,1.9,1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Corail Tombstone Mod 1.10,1.9,1.8.9 allow to keep the dropped items when you die in a tombstone (and also prevent the xp loss in the config file). The mod is server friendly and works with all dimensions. It has translations for english and french.
NB : you must be in survival mode and without the keepinventory rule 😉
* config option => personal access to the tombstone based on an item “key” (based on UUID) that stay in the player inventory all the time until the tombstone is empty
* config option => tombstone for villagers (with param to select the villagers class for others mods)>
* arrow or ray particle to retrieve the tomb
* tomb theme features
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Corail Tombstone Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Corail31, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!