Corail Tombstone Mod 1.10,1.9,1.8.9 allow to keep the dropped items when you die in a tombstone (and also prevent the xp loss in the config file). The mod is server friendly and works with all dimensions. It has translations for english and french.
NB : you must be in survival mode and without the keepinventory rule 😉
* config option => personal access to the tombstone based on an item “key” (based on UUID) that stay in the player inventory all the time until the tombstone is empty
* config option => tombstone for villagers (with param to select the villagers class for others mods)>
* arrow or ray particle to retrieve the tomb
* tomb theme features
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Corail Tombstone Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Corail31, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.
- Corail Tombstone Mod 1.10 Download
- How To Install Corail Tombstone Mod
- Corail Tombstone Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Corail Tombstone Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.10
- minecraft mods 1.10 download
- Minecraft Corail Tombstone Mod 1.10
- Minecraft 1.10 Corail Tombstone Mod