- Updated on: April 28, 2017
- Newest File: Corail Pillar 0.0.1 for 1.10.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Add rounded pillar shape blocks that perfectly fit to vanilla textures (or your resource pack) for each kind of constructing blocks.
This mod is very light weight (28ko) and contain 24 kind of Blocks : stone, granite, diorite, andesite, cobblestone, sandstone, brick, stonebrick, purpur, iron and gold (including polished, mossy, etc).
Feel free to contact me to correct any problems or for ideas or mod compatibility. The mod requires forge
Screenshot with RessourcePack Chroma Hills
Screen with low vanilla textures
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Corail Pillar Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Corail31, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.