- Updated on: January 3, 2017
- Newest File: CookingForBlockheads_1.10.2-4.2.29.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2,1.10.2,1.10, 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Cooking for Blockheads Mod adds a cooking book to Minecraft that will only show recipes that you can currently make with the things you carry in your inventory. It also adds an optional upgraded version of the book that can craft the foods right away by simply clicking on the recipes. It was made with Pam’s Harvestcraft (and all the other mods that add lots of new food) in mind, as it can get quite overwhelming if you?re just starting out in your journey of becoming a kitchen master.
There’s also five new blocks that together form a Multiblock Kitchen Structure. It consists of the main component, the Cooking Table, which is the book in block-form and uses the other Multiblock Kitchen parts, the Cooking Oven, which can smelt food items only and provides smelting ability to the Cooking Table, the sink which provides water for recipes, the tool rack which can be used to store tools for recipes and the fridge, where you can store all your ingredients.
Go to (Quick links)
- Recipe book to show all food items you can craft or smelt with the things you have in your inventory
- Upgraded recipe book (crafting book) that can also craft the food items with the things from your inventory
- Multiblock Kitchens consisting of Cooking Table (book in block form), Cooking Oven, Sink, Fridge and Tool Rack
- #NoFilter book to simply show all food item recipes (no matter what ingredients you have available)
- Sorting options to see the most nutritious foods you can make.
- Supports Pam’s Harvestcraft: Pam’s tools will always be considered as available and the weird 1+1=2 recipes won’t show up.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Cooking for Blockheads Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by Blay09, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.