- Updated on: January 6, 2017
- Newest File: Controlling-1.0.2
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2, 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Controlling Mod adds the ability to search for keybinds using their name in the KeyBinding menu, this allows players to easily find a key binding in the menu.
It’s also adds a button that will only show KeyBindings that conflict with each other, which makes it easier to fix them.
By holding CTRL you can see the Keys that have not been bound yet!
It is fine to use this mod in a modpack! Just don’t ask me about it!
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Controlling Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by jaredlll08, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.