Continuum Shaders Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.8.9,1.8,1.7.10,1.7.2 – A shader for high performance machines and cinematics.
- Global Illumination – The scattering of light from the world
- Volumetric Clouds – Fully procedural 3D clouds
- PCSS Soft Shadows – High Quality variable soft shadows
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping – 3D rendering on blocks
- Physically Based Rendering – High quality lighting and reflections
- Gerstner Waves Based on the Beaufort Scale – High Quality Water based on wind strength
- Insane Secret Rendering
- Dynamic Weather system – Fully Dynamic Weather
Go to sections(Quick links)
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download and install Optifine HD.
- Download and install GLSL Shaders.
- Download the Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
This mod is made by Cody Darr, dotModded, stazza85, dethraid, all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
- Continuum Shaders Mod 1.9.4 Download
- How To Install Continuum Shaders Mod
- Continuum Shaders Mod + tutorial installation
- How to download and install Continuum Shaders Mod
- mods for minecraft 1.9.4
- minecraft mods 1.9.4 download
- Minecraft Continuum Shaders Mod 1.9.4
- Minecraft 1.9.4 Continuum Shaders Mod