- Updated on: April 23, 2014
- Newest File:
- Release Type: Release
- License: All Rights Reserved
Conquest Resource Pack is a very nice pack medieval / realistic style, created by monsterfisher. The textures are based on those of Johnsmith, now abandoned. The pack is still in development, and many textures will change, but it is already very rich. All blocks, objects and mobs have their texture.
Conquest also uses some advanced Optifine / MC Patcher, as connected textures that allow blocks look different depending on what’s around them, for a visual improvement options:
How to install
- Go to the Windows Start menu and go to Run or Windows Key + R
- Type this in the search bar% appdata% then go to the folder. Minecraft.
- It only remains for you to move your archive in the folder “resourcespacks” and activate the game by going to “Options” then “Resources Packs“.