- Updated on: May 2, 2017
- Newest File: computality-1.0.0.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.11.2
- License: All Rights Reserved
Computality is a ComputerCraft fork for 1.11+ there are very likely chances that this will be buggy so please do report issues and i will fix them. You can find the original ComputerCraft Mod
ComputerCraft is a modification for Minecraft that’s all about computer programming. It allows you to build in-game Computers and Turtle Robots, and write programs for them using the Lua programming language. The addition of programming to Minecraft opens up a wide variety of new possibilities for automation and creativity. If you’ve never programmed before, it also serves as excellent way to learn a real world skill in a fun, familiar environment.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Computality Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by Dr_Codex, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.