- Updated on: November 1, 2017
- Newest File: Compression-1.12.2-1.3.1.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.9.4
- License: All Rights Reserved
Compression Mod 1.9.4,1.9,1.7.10 allows player to compress all normal blocks (cobble, grass, stone, etc.) and any non-data item (apples, sticks, diamonds, etc.) into large stacks. You can use these stacks much like normal blocks. Once each stack gets large enough, certain affects kick in. Some can become blackholes sucking in all items they are like, much like a magnet for a specific item. Great for large storage.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Compression Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by TheTemportalist, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.