- Updated on: June 25, 2016
- Newest File: Compressed Bonemeal -1.10
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9
- License: All Rights Reserved
Since pneumaticcraft hasn’t been updated to 1.9+ I am not able to carry on with my pneumaticcompressing addon, one of the most popular items this added is ‘compressed bone meal’. It works the same as regular bone meal however it is more efficient as you are guaranteed for a tree to grow with two uses. To craft it, use 2 regular bone meal anywhere in the crafting grid to receive two compressed bone meal. Great for skyblock maps. (3 compressed bone meal may be required for bigger trees such as spruce saplings, this is still more efficient than vanilla).
Use it in any modpack / server you want.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Compressed Bonemeal Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This is made by hedgehogpie12, all credit to modder. Visit the original thread here for all info.