- Updated on: November 21, 2016
- Newest File: CompactSolars-1.7.10-126.96.36.1995-universal.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.10.2,1.10,1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Compact Solars Mod 1.10.2,1.10,1.7.10 is a clean rewrite of the Compact Solar Arrays from Advanced Machines, using pure IC2 API. In this mod, you will try to find the most efficient ways to achieve the best results. If you are the citizen who loves protecting the environment, this mod is suitable for you because you use the solar panels to absorb the solar energy.
Low Voltage Solar Array
require: 8x Solar Panels and LV Transformer
Medium Voltage Solar Array
require: 8x Low Voltage Solar Arrays and MV Transformer
High Voltage Solar Array
require: 8x Medium Voltage Solar Arrays and HV Transformer
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Compact Solars Mod.
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
This mod is made by progwml6 , all credit to modder. Visit the original mod thread here for all info.