- Updated April 14, 2016
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Compacter Mod 1.7.10 adds a single simple block – the Compacter.
- It will try crafting input items in either 2×2 or 3×3 pattern (configurable in the GUI) and output the result.
- It will process unlimited items per tick, as long as there enough items and energy provided.
- You can set it to work only when redstone signal is applied (configurable in the GUI).
- Recursive compacting mode can be enabled from the GUI which will try combining outputed items again (for e.g. compressed cobble).
- The compacter will use RF or EU power for every operation.
This mod requires a recent version of BDLib and either IC2 (experimental) or any RF mod (Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, etc.) for power.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Compacter Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.
Have you a channel youtube about minecraft?
Do you want to bring your Video to quality visitors?
Do you want your video to appear on our website?
Do you want to become partner with us?
Just 3 steps to become our partner:
Step 1: Make video review for mod, which you like
Step 2: Upload this video to youtube and our link to your video description
Step 3: Send the youtube video link to email [email protected] or give a comment in the post. We will add your video in the our post, it will help you have more view.
JOIN to get more youtube view with us!!!!