- Updated on: April 14, 2016
- Newest File: compacter-22.214.171.124-mc1.7.10.jar
- Release Type: Release
- Supports: 1.7.10
- License: All Rights Reserved
Compacter Mod 1.7.10 adds a single simple block – the Compacter.
- It will try crafting input items in either 2×2 or 3×3 pattern (configurable in the GUI) and output the result.
- It will process unlimited items per tick, as long as there enough items and energy provided.
- You can set it to work only when redstone signal is applied (configurable in the GUI).
- Recursive compacting mode can be enabled from the GUI which will try combining outputed items again (for e.g. compressed cobble).
- The compacter will use RF or EU power for every operation.
This mod requires a recent version of BDLib and either IC2 (experimental) or any RF mod (Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, etc.) for power.
How to install:
- Install the version of Forge that corresponds with the mod (http://files.minecraftforge.net/ Choose the installer version of Forge)
- Download the Compacter Mod
- Drop the entire zipped file into your mods folder (Search %appdata% on your PC then go into .minecraft, then mods(create this folder if it is not there))
- Open Minecraft and make sure your profile is set to Forge
- Start Minecraft and enjoy!
Download latest file:
This Mod is made by bdew, all credit to modder. Visit the original Mod thread here for all info.